Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm back home and Claymore

Hey guys! I'm safely back home, but I have been doing a lot of stuff for university and my new home (mainly cleaning and decorating (a lot of decorating)), so I haven't had much time to write a new post. I'm planning to write posts about all the new Bulgarian comic books, that I have read (the new volumes of Co-Mixer, Pocket Comic Book (Джобен Комикс) and Stephen King's N.). I'm also currently reading the Bulgarian releases of Naruto and One Piece and I really want to say a few words about them, so expect a bunch of new posts soon. 
For now I just want to make a little announcement (again). The last manga, that ArtLine Studios has planned to publish next year is Norihiro Yagi's Claymore (クレイモア). It's a dark fantasy/horror manga and I have watched the anime, so I'm really looking forward to this release.

No comments:

Post a Comment